Friday

Lil bit o'sea life

Yes, it's mine - junk2jewels-diy
I have had this wonderful small boat/shelf for quite some time. It's been used to store cd's in the living room, toiletries in the bathroom, and now it hangs in my bedroom, the beginning of my master bedroom make-over.  French country, beach cottage!






Yes, that is a glass, blue bunny you see.  I inherited that from my grandma, and it's one of those pieces that may not be valuable in dollars, but it brings back great memories for me.  She loved it, and so do I!  Besides, the transparent blue is beachy, right?!  One of these days, I'll tell you about my g'ma! Talk about inspiration! For now, it's time for me to hit the road!  Have a safe Labor Day weekend!  Hugs & smiles, T Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!