Monday

She believed . . .

My inspiration creation
I created this post today as a reminder to myself to keep believing in myself - to not be afraid of change, and to not doubt myself.  I know this is kinda crazy, but for the longest time, I decorated my home with the thought, in the back of my mind, of what visitors would think or feel when they came over.  Now, I know that's ok thinking to an extent, but I really need to just do it for myself, and what makes me feel good.  I dont' mean this in a selfish way at all.  What I have learned is that when I am happy, truly happy, that I bring that out in my life, and my home is the core.  In my rambling, I guess I'm trying to say, that I have given myself permission to do my house my way, breaking whatever decorating, collecting, or monetary rules, and yet it will be BEAUTIFUL! So, I am going for it!  Surrounding myself with the colors, textures and things I love and make me smile!  So should you!
Hugs & BIG smiles
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!