Friday

Trashy? - Not me!

Ever have a dank, stinky smell under your sink where your trash is?
I did the other day, and could not find anything, so I grabbed an extra car freshener I had, and hung it on my trash bag!  It worked!!


For $1.00 I figured out a way to fold my grocery/shopping bags, in such a way, that they would fit perfectly into one of these little plastic bins and slide under my kitchen sink - Just press out all the air first, lay them out and fold as shown - Now when we come home from a shopping trip, it's my daughter's job to fold these, and she actually doesn't whine about it! Perfect!



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!