Sunday

Making every bit count! - Multipurpose rooms


Coastal Living

 Being that I live in a small condo that I lease, storage and space is always a challenge.
Pinterest - This is my main inspiration - I love it, but need to expand on it.
I have been toying with the idea of not using my dining area for dining, since, honestly, we eat in front of the TV, but rather to make it more of an office or mini study.

I want to be able to do crafts, sew, blogging, homework, read and entertain in that one small area, and have it be multipurpose yet pretty.  So, I'm finding ideas and inspiration: Feel free to share yours with me too, cuz I can use all the help I can get! 
Emily Clark's converted Dining room

The Inspired Room Here is a pool table that converts to a dining table!! 

On the Banks of Squaw Creek

Sunset Magazine

Creative use of small spaces - multipurpose areas

Nathan Turner


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!