Saturday

White Eye Candy!

I have been on a hunt for inspiration and ideas on mixing different shades of whites in my decor.
I've included some links at the end, and if you have any, link up!

A grey white hue, ivory, and lots of whites here all meshed = Beautiful!
White and cream - Thank the slip covered sofas are a drop cloth?
Mostly because I have some furniture that is more of an ivory and I don't want to change them, and then I have bright white pieces that I love just as they are too - So, as a way to justify my combining different shades of whites, I went out looking for examples.  

 I am not wanting the matchy matchy look. I'm going from my heart and what makes me smile when I look at it!

Here is what I found as results of a google image search & pinterest:



White, ivory, cream bedroom looks warm and elegant



White lamp shade, ivory throw, white bedding all blend
White frame with ivory fabric on the bench looks amazing!


White sheers with cream sheers - love the different tones and textures






LOVE THIS ROOM - Period!! Old, new, white, ivory, cream, all combined and make this one of my all time favorites

How awesome is this? Whites in different tones

Isn't it kinda crazy that I need validation that I can mix my whites?  ARGH!  Oh well, it did inspire me and helped me see that it's been done before and looks Maaaarvelous - so go for it - fine what makes you smile and some inspiration and then create your own!

Here are some links I found from other bloggers who are getting into the white and cream mode - enjoy!
House to Home
Boston.com  Little Blue Deer

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!