Wednesday

Roller Coaster!

Hello All,

It has been quite some time since I have been able to post or work on a project - my family has had some difficult issues to deal with and with so much on our plates, something had to take a back seat - my blogging - BUT, it helped me to realize and see how therapeutic this is for me, and appreciate when I am able to do projects, blog and check out other's blogs!  I absolutely love this !  I'm new to blogging and couldn't have found a better counselor!  :) 

Life is a roller coaster of sorts - Ups, downs, slow, fast, twists, straight and every little inch seems to be different.  It's not all bad, either - I take the scary drops and relax when the straight-a-way comes, so, in all, it's a great experience - LIFE!  I have much to be grateful for, and will continue on my path of supporting those that need me, assisting those to help themselves, and healing myself.  I just missed this part of my life, and wanted to share - If I can ever be of help or support to anyone out there struggling with loved ones with serious issues as addiction, mental illness, physical illness or a broken heart - I'm HERE for you!  
I don't have many answers, solutions or great plans, I just follow my heart and want to make sure I do all I can while I am on this Earth.

I have embraced that I can't save anyone, no matter how much I love them, and would literally die for them, BUT the Lord can, and did- so I have to turn it over to Him, and have faith that no matter what happens, it's in His hands.  

My love, prayers and thoughts are with you all especially as we come into this glorious Holiday Season! 
Know that someone out there is thinking of you . . . Hugs & Smiles (yes, even through tears)
Theresa

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Very touching Theresa. It is nice to know there are people like you out there. Hugs & Smiles right back!
    http://www.the-finishing-touches.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laurie, that is so sweet of you to say!! I'm so glad you came by and I am gonna be following you too!

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that you've been struggling with problems recently. Glad that blogging has helped you in some way though. It certainly is like a group of "counselors" out there when you need it sometimes. Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog recently too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, thank you ladies for your sweet thoughts and kind words - We all have our crosses to bear, and it's just one of those times for me and mine, but we will get through this! Maybe just need to tackle a project NOW! hehe Love to all!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!