Friday

Whew!!

Ok, so many of you may know that I am a full time student, tend to my 4 year old grand son on a daily basis, work for myself in home health on the weekends, and the last of my five children is a senior in high school - SO, life is very busy!

I love to cook, sew and DIY projects!

For the last month or so, I have been bombarded with my school and helping some of my grown children get some issues under control.  During all this, I haven't been able to blog or even check out much online - so I was sad.
BUT, I passed this semester off with a 3.0 GPA (for an old chickie poo like me, that's awesome), yes, I did the happy dance!

All this chaos, and extreme hours in studying, homework, etc., left me with realizing how much I want to de-clutter and get my house in order.  I have great plans and goals, but I get sidetracked ALOT!!

So, I'm making my commitment  resolution or whatever you wanna call it, to get rid of the things that I really don't like, or wouldn't really spend hard earned cash on, display the things I do love, and keep moving in my direction of lightening up my home, and taking risks.
I mean, it all really is about making our houses or homes, and sanctuaries that we feel good in, right?
Doesn't have to match, have a theme, or even be appealing to anyone else but ourselves!
So, no more indecisiveness, no more grabbing that $10 thingy that is cool, and time to let go of the excess!
Another way I look at the de-cluttering and exponging of excess, is that it's a great thing to donate and let others enjoy things that I haven't or don't.
My condo is small, it's leased, so I can't make big changes, but I can make it mine - too many years I have spent on doing, being and even decorating like I think others like, but it's time to shine!
So I encourage each of you to shine and share with me, your changes and "awakenings" if you will - What better way to start the New Year!
Hugs and Smiles,
Theresa
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!