Friday

Iron & Wood

I have this piece I bought at a yard sale this summer for $10 - I LOVE metal pieces and especially when mixed with wood.
It's really neat as is, but I am thinking that the metal would show up so much better if the wood frame was lightened up . . . hmmmm
I have taken it apart, and today I'm going to put a white wash of chalk paint on it.



Once I took it apart, (a ton of screws) the iron piece alone was gorgeous! 
BUT,
let's see what it looks like when I white wash it . . .


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Theresa! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and FB page!! It's great to meet you! Love this piece and look forward to seeing it with some white on it!! I hope you'll share it on my Blissful Whites Wednesday linky party when it's done!!

    Have a lovely weekend!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my sites too!! Yes, I will share on your linky party!! Thanks for hosting it and for all you share! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Theresa...I did some digging tonight and I found the bedroom inspiration room you liked on Pinterest. I got as far as tumblr.com but couldn't find anything else on it. I now have it pinned on my Home & Garden Board. Oh...and I'm now following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that was very nice of you Judy! I have seen it before, and am sure we can figure it out, but it is always nice to follow other tutorials if they have already figured it out. Super appreciate your looking for me!! ...and thanks for following me too!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!