Tuesday

Let the Fun Begin!

After a week of moving everything to the new house, 25 miles from the old, little condo, we are finally ready to start unpacking and setting up!
I'm excited to play around with the arrangements, and am going to look at some of my favorite blogs to get some ideas.
It felt really nice to wake up yesterday and be able to spread my wings and feel like I could be a mom and g'ma again, and cook in a decent size kitchen, watch my g'son play in the backyard, and know I have places to work on my projects.
Very grateful for all my blessings!
Now, it's time to let the fun begin and arrange, re-arrange, and maybe re-re arrange!
Hugs!
Living room/kitchen/dining room
Feel free to give me ideas!!!  Yes, I need them!!  
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!