Monday

Moving into a HOUSE!!

My family and I are moving from our cute condo into a house! 
I am so excited!
It is time.
It puts us a little bit of a commute into the city, but it's worth it to me.
We get to have a lot more house for our money, live in the desert burbs, get rid of my storage units, have a garage, a nice big yard, big kitchen and privacy, all in a great neighborhood!
Now, I'm looking over backyard ideas for outdoor living.
Here in AZ it will get VERY HOT over the next few months, but we still love to BBQ, and be outside, so I'm making it my mission to figure out some great outdoor ideas.
Here's some of my favorites that I found on a google search, and will mix and match something from each of these! 





Popular mechanics

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you pick! I want a pergola so bad!! Congrats on the house and all the DIY you get to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Helen!! I love all of them, and wish I could just do them all! HAHA! I'll have to go the cheapest route, and that will be an adventure, but worth it!! I can't wait to start!

      ReplyDelete

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I would hop over to see what you've been up to and WOW you've got moving going on. That's big! I like the last two pics but moving in itself is quiet costly and a project like that on top of it could really do some damage. I'm sure what you do will be just as nice and budget friendly to boot:) I look forward to seeing what you come up with not to mention watching your home come together. I'm excited for you:) Congratulations!

    PS I'm sure us little ole bloggers don't need to tell you that we like lots of before and afters, right;)

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Gina, this move about wiped me out, but we are at least all moved over now, and the fun starts with the setting up! I will make sure and take lots of befores! I agree, I love to see the transformations! Thank you for the support!!

      Delete

Love to hear from you!