Sunday

Newest Recipes!

I love to eat, and yup,
I love to cook, bbq, and experiment.
I have decided to add recipes that are all easy, pretty affordable, and always delicious!
Being a single parent for many many years, I am forced to come up with nutritious and affordable meals to feed a small army!
Happy DIY Eating!!
Click on the "Recipe" tab on my home page, or the link below for details!
Recipes

8-29-13
Chicken Pockets
These are easy, delicous and flexible.
You can add, or take ingredients as desired.
Makes 8

Chicken Pockets!
Soup I use



8-16-13 Oven Boiled Eggs!   Click here to recipe!




8-10-13 Buttery Chicken    Click here to recipe!



8-12- 13 Chicken Salad Sandwiches   Click here to recipe!



Sharing at:
Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Savvy Southern Style
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I am not usually a big on chicken but I do enjoy a good chicken salad sandwich. You've sure made Buttery Baked Chicken look YUMMY!
    Thanks so much for sharing at Amaze Me Monday!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and hosting a great party Cindy! Hugs, Theresa

      Delete
  2. Great recipe and the chicken looks sooooooooooo good. I love a fabulous chicken salad too, so I have to give this a try. I would love for you to link up to my Inspire Me party that is ongoing.http://www.astrollthrulife.net/2013/08/177th-inspire-me-tuesday.html Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!