Monday

*Feature* - China Hutch

I stumbled over this GORGEOUS China Hutch on a Facebook site, and I had to feature it!
Kim Barraza has done a fantastic job on this - and look how gorgeous the fabric inserts made this piece!  I've gotta do this one my next project - Just think what possibilities with scrap booking paper, fabric, wrapping paper, etc. 
Another decoupage option too!

This China Hutch was painted in a cream (Antique Candlestick) color with a gorgeous blue paint inside and to accentuate the BEAUTIFUL (Country Life Vintage Lake) FABRIC;
 that has been placed in the insets on the drawers and cabinet doors. 





 Check out her Facebook page - she is talented!  Thanks Kim for sharing!! Hope to see more! 
Smiles & Hugs,
Theresa

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I love this fabulous piece, too! The fabric inserts just elevate the whole piece.
    Great job. Thanks for sharing the inspiration.
    New follower,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patti for comments and for following!! Yes, I'm totally inspired by her use of the fabric inserts. Just takes a little bit of fabric and what a look!

      Delete

Love to hear from you!