Friday

Vignettes - Setting the Scene

It's been a long time since I have had a house that I can possibly display 
ALL of my collections!
Painting is from my mother, she is an artist.

Yesterday I started working on making vignetts on the top of my kitchen cabinets.
Seriously, what great display space!
These are really cool vases that I found at Goodwill (Homegoods price tag was still on them $30 ea, I paid $5))
Silver tea set was from my son when he was little (frog has always been included to "fun" it up.

I've seen this done at friends and family, and procrastinated long enough.
Gathered up all my baskets to display here until I need one

Mostly, worried about it being or looking cluttered.
Love my Italian, Tuscany feel (yup 1/4 Italian I yam! )

I think I like it -

It's coming around.

Each vignette has things in it that have sentimental value, or I just really like.

I'm sure I will tweek and change it often, but for now, it's nice to have my 
"stuff"
unpacked,  and showing off!


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!