Saturday

Power of Paint

In my little house, I have these plant shelf areas, I guess you call them,
in my living room.
BEFORE
 They are painted the same light sucking,  blah, brown that the long wall in my LR/Dining room was.

I quickly changed out the wall when we moved in http://www.junk2jewels-diy.blogspot.com/2013/06/from-drab-to-fab-just-beginning.htmland instead of participating in Black Friday, while watching Christmas movies on Netflix, 
 I dug out my oops paint, mixed up a color close to the same as the dining room wall, and FINALLY got one of the ledge areas done yesterday!  
What a difference a little paint does! 
It was a good day!
 Now the other side and it already brightens up the house!
Later, I updated my secretary unit - check it out - 

PS Never left the house that day, I'm ok with that! :)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!