Sunday

Touching base . . .

Happy New Year!! 
I know I've kinda fallen off the blog wagon
and I have MISSED you all and all my projects.

Life happens, and it's not a bad thing, 
just having to prioritize and manage my time.

I'm almost finished with my Associates degree, which
has taken me 4+ years to accomplish.

Once it's done, I will have my AA and will have all my pre-req's for nursing completed!

In between all this, I work at my own business doing home care on weekends,
3 generations of family have moved back home with me for a while,
and of course I attempt to create, scavenge and blog!
These are my de-stressers, so I'm not giving them up,
just learning how to manage my time!!

Hope you all stay with me, and follow in my journey,
because I know many of you are wearing multiple hats in life, 
and if I can do this and accomplish even little successes,
YOU CAN!!

I'm planning to revamp my whole blog, re-design, and re-structure my blogging life
come the new year 2015!
I want to spread my wings, share in many more different medias, and just keep moving forward!
I hope you will continue to follow me and PLEASE comment, email or keep in touch!!
Hugs and Smiles,
Theresa
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate today, like so many of us. I have learned to say to self....Move on, today is a gift & I can do this! You will be a wonderful nurse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you for your kind words!! I like your saying - I hope you have a wonderful day, week, month, YEAR!! Hugs & Smiles, Theresa

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!