Sunday

Creating a Wardrobe Capsule

Update!
I've been sick for 2 weeks and have finals this week,
So, I'm still working on the closet!!
E M B A R R A S S I N G
But I want to keep it real . . .
AND
If I can conquor my shortcomings,
(Yeah, I have a few - hundred!)
:)

Doesn't look like much to the untrained eye (Ha)
But seriously . . .

THERE IS OPEN SPACE!
Uh Yeah!

I don't know about you, but I have this REALLY bad habit of starting to organize one part of the house
and it spills out all over!!

As I was cleaning out my closet, I also was organinzing my bedroom, which meant also my craft supplies (which I have to store in bedroom for now)
So, you will notice a very tall set of drawers on the far left of my closet!
Yup, those are my craft supplies - for now.

I move things around a few times a day to see how it feels. . .

So, I'll keep at it!

3 bags of clothing has already been donated!
YAY ME!!




How I finally dealt with my cluttered closet!
We all know what clutter does to our soul.
It's a nagging, and gloomy cloud to hoovers constantly.
I have said for years, I'll go through my clothes, and every so often I do.
But never really making a huge change.
Well, after reading these blogs:
I got completely on board and inspired!!!
I went online and searched for more help, and found great help.
Here are my before shots:
YIKES!!

Sorting EVERYTHING that was in that closet!!!

I don't have it all done yet, but hopefully this next day or so, and I will be so excited to show you all.
Discard pile

Look, empty space!!

Please realize that for me, clutter in my life is an emotional symptom.
I know when my life or areas of it are in chaos, so is my home.
I had to set all projects aside, fun stuff, and even homework and took to the task over a weekend of being sick and taking breaks to finally get this accomplilshed. 
IT is a big deal for me and already I feel uplifted, relieved, and a ton off my shoulders!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!